There are two main Message pages and two different workflows for creating and scheduling your new messages.
This is the original workflow for messages.
- In the side navigation bar, click Launch EmailLabs. A new tab or window opens with the original EmailLabs interface.
- In the new tab or window's side navigation bar, click View Messages. The View Messages page appears and displays the Message List.
You create a new message by clicking the Create New Message command.
In the side navigation bar, click Email Marketing > Messages.
You can continue to use the original interface; however, the new interface offers a workflow that is simplified, more visually oriented, and has a number of other advantages:
- You can drag-and-drop images from the Asset Library into your email message.
- EmailAdvisor deliverability audits are built into the workflow process.
- The WYSIWYG(What You See Is What You Get). A development option that allows you to view items in the editor as they will display for end-users. editor has been improved for greater control over your content.
- There are 16 professionally-designed built-in templates for your use.