Demographics are specific pieces of information about your customers such as last name, age, gender, marital status, and so on. You can use demographics in a number of ways:
- Surveys: Create questions to better understand your customers.
- Segments: Create a segment from your customer’s profile and use the segment to ensure that your customers are getting messages specifically targeted to them.
- Opt-In Forms: Gather as much as information as you need when your customers opt in to receive your emails.
- Triggers: Create automated responses based on user demographics or attributes and activity.
- User Reports: Get the information emailed to you immediately through User Reports. Gather a report on when a user updates their profile.
Aurea Campaign Manager contains a number of built-in demographics; you can also create your own.
The term "demographics" is used in EmailLabs only. They are called "Attributes" in Aurea Campaign Manager.