The Social Media Panel on the Dashboard gives you the ability to connect to and use your organization's Twitter account.
Before You Begin
Before using the Social Media Panel, you must:
- Enable a connection between Aurea Campaign Manager and your organization’s Twitter account. Enabling a connection authorizes the Social Media Panel to access your organization's account and gives your users read permission to those accounts. After a connection is enabled, all users will have read access to your organization's Twitter account.
- Grant each user write/delete permissions. Users with write/delete permissions can post tweets.
- What's on your mind?: Type your Tweet in this box.
- : Use these icons for the following:
- Add image to a tweet.
- Shorten a link in the tweet
- Send a tweet
- Cancel a tweet.
- Timeline/@Mentions/Retweets/Searches: Use these tabs to switch between views.
- : Click on this icon to like a tweet.
- : Click on this icon to retweet a tweet.
For more information about using the Social Media Panel for Twitter, see Using the Twitter Social Media Panel.