A mailing list contains the names and email addresses of your customers as well as specific pieces of information about them called Attributes. This collection of information about customers is stored as Contacts.
On the Lists page, you can:
- Create a new list.
- Search for a list.
- Sort the Mailing Lists table.
- View archived messages and recent messages.
- Activate or deactivate contacts.
- Unsubscribe members from mailing lists.
- Create Suppression lists.
- View reports.
The following topics explain how to work with mailing and suppression lists.