The Global Unsubscribe enhancerA commonly used form, such as a survey or unsubscribe request that you can add to your message. gives your recipients the ability to unsubscribe from all your active mailing lists at once.
Aurea Campaign Manager includes a Global Unsubscribe enhancer shown in the following illustration. In addition, you can create your own Global Unsubscribe enhancer.
To unsubscribe the recipients from one mailing list, use the Unsubscribe enhancer.
Recipients can unsubscribe by clicking one of the following links:
- Click here - Unsubscribes the recipient and opens the following confirmation message:
- Recipient's email address (<EMAIL_ADDRESS>): Opens a blank message with the recipient's address in the To: field. After a recipient unsubscribes via email, a confirmation message is sent to the recipient. You can edit this message on the Edit List page.
- Your unsubscribe address (<MLM_SITEID>@elab6.com): Opens a blank message with your address in the To: field. After a recipient unsubscribes via email, a confirmation message is sent to the recipient. You can edit this message on the Edit List page.
Adding the Global Unsubscribe Enhancer to a Message
To add the Global Unsubscribe enhancer in Aurea Campaign Manager, see Adding Enhancers.
Creating a Global Unsubscribe Enhancer
You can create your own Global Unsubscribe enhancer using the Content Library.
- Follow instructions for creating an enhancer.
- Optionally, on the Global Unsubscribe Tag page, do any of the following:
- To change the HTMLHypertext Markup Language. A set of tags used to mark the structural elements of text files. HTML files include tags that create hyperlinks to other documents on the Internet. version, make your changes in the HTML Version field.
- To change the text version, make your changes in the Text Version field.
- Click Next.
Click Previous to make any changes to the HTML.
- Click Save. The enhancer is created and the Enhancers page opens. The enhancer appears in the Enhancers list.