The Social Networking enhancerA commonly used form, such as a survey or unsubscribe request that you can add to your message. provides a way for your recipients to post your message on social media sites. Aurea Campaign Manager includes a Social Networking enhancer that provides links to the following social media sites:
- Google Bookmarks
- Linked In
This enhancer appears in the message as shown in the following illustration.
When the recipient points at a button, the name of the site appears. The recipient can click the desired button to open the first page of that site's posting process.
In addition to the included Social Networking enhancer, you can create your own enhancer.
Adding the Social Networking enhancer to a message
To add the Social Networking enhancer in Aurea Campaign Manager, see Adding Enhancers.
- To add the Social Networking enhancer in Aurea Campaign Manager, see Adding Enhancers.
- To add the Social Networking enhancer in EmailLabs, see Creating a Message, Part 3: Adding Content and Enhancements.
Creating a Social Networking enhancer
You can create your own Social Networking enhancer using the Content Library.
- Follow instructions for creating an enhancer.
- Optionally, on the Social Tag page, do any of the following:
- To change the HTMLHypertext Markup Language. A set of tags used to mark the structural elements of text files. HTML files include tags that create hyperlinks to other documents on the Internet. version, make your changes in the HTML Version field.
- To change the text version, make your changes in the Text Version field.
- Click Next.
Click Previous to make any changes.
- Click Save. The enhancer is created and the Enhancers page opens. The new enhancer appears in the Enhancers list.