The Email Admin Center enhancerA commonly used form, such as a survey or unsubscribe request that you can add to your message. gives you the ability to combine several existing enhancers into one.
The Email Admin Center enhancer creates a box in a message that includes the desired enhancers.
Creating an Email Admin Center enhancer
- Follow instructions for creating an enhancer.
- In the Enhancers section of the Email Admin Center Selection page, select the enhancers to be included:
- Select the check-boxes of the type of enhancer you want to include.
- In the Select from the list drop-down list, select the name of the desired enhancer.
- Click Save.
- Optionally, make any changes you need.
- Click Save. The enhancer is created and the Enhancers page opens. The new enhancer appears in the Enhancers list.
To preview the enhancer, select the Preview Content tab.
Adding the Email Admin Center enhancer to a message
After you create an Email Admin Center enhancer, you can add it to the message using Aurea Campaign Manager. For information about adding an enhancer using Aurea Campaign Manager, see Adding Enhancers.
To add the Email Admin Center enhancer in EmailLabs, see Creating a Message, Part 3: Adding Content and Enhancements.