The Unsubscribe enhancerA commonly used form, such as a survey or unsubscribe request that you can add to your message. gives your recipients the ability to unsubscribe from a mailing list by either clicking a link or sending you an email.
Aurea Campaign Manager includes an Unsubscribe enhancer shown in the following illustration. In addition, you can create your own Unsubscribe enhancer.
The Unsubscribe enhancer replaces the default Unsubscribe link in a message.
To give recipients the ability to unsubscribe from all mailing lists at once, use the Global Unsubscribe enhancer.
If you do not add an Unsubscribe enhancer to a message, the default Unsubscribe link shown in the following illustration is automatically added to every message.
When the recipient clicks the click here link, the recipient is unsubscribed from the list and the following confirmation message opens:
The Unsubscribe enhancer adds the ability to send you an email with the unsubscribe request.
After a recipient unsubscribes from a mailing list via email, a confirmation message is sent to the recipient. You can edit this message on the Edit List page.
Adding the Unsubscribe enhancer to a message
To add the Unsubscribe enhancer in Aurea Campaign Manager, see Adding Enhancers.
- To add the Unsubscribe enhancer in Aurea Campaign Manager, see Adding Enhancers.
- To add the Unsubscribe enhancer in EmailLabs, see Creating a Message, Part 3: Adding Content and Enhancements.
Creating an Unsubscribe enhancer
You can create your own Unsubscribe enhancer using the Content Library.
- Follow instructions for creating an enhancer.
- Optionally, on the Unsubscribe Tag page, do any of the following:
- To change the HTMLHypertext Markup Language. A set of tags used to mark the structural elements of text files. HTML files include tags that create hyperlinks to other documents on the Internet. version, make your changes in the HTML Version field.
- To change the text version, make your changes in the Text Version field.
- Click Next.
Click Previous to make any changes.
- Click Save. The enhancer is created and the Enhancers page opens. The new enhancer appears in the Enhancers list.