Adding warnings from Aurea Social to the event log
After completing your initial installation, by default Aurea Social will log errors, but not warnings. NewsGator recommends you change this setting so that warnings are logged as well. To do so, follow the instructions below.
- Open SharePoint Central Administration.
- Go to the Monitoring section.
- Under Reporting, click Configure diagnostic logging.
- In the Event Throttling section of the Diagnostic Logging page, check and expand NewsGator Social Sites. All items underneath should become checked as well.
- Below this, set Least critical event to report to the event log to Warning.
- Adjust the setting Least critical event to report to the trace log if you prefer something different than the default.
- Scroll to the bottom and click OK.