To add a contact:
- On the navigation bar, click Email Marketing > Contacts.
- Optionally, to add the contact to a different list, select the list from the Lists drop-down list.
- Click Add Contact.
- In the Email field, type the contact's email address.
- Optionally, do any of the following:
- To add the contact to a different list, select the desired list from the Listdrop-down list.
- To change the status from ActiveContacts who are currently receiving all messages you send. , select one of the following statuses from the Status drop-down list:
- Unsubscribed: Contacts who unsubscribed from this list.
- Bounced: Messages sent to these contacts have bounced back, so their current status is inactive.
- Trashed: All inactive contacts, including unsubscribed and bounced. If you have double opt-in confirmation enabled, Trashed includes contacts who opted in from your web site and are waiting to be confirmed.
- To designate the contact as a proof contactYou can send test messages to proof contacts to find out exactly how the message will appear in your recipients' inboxes,, select the Proof Contacts check-box.
For more information about proof contacts, see About Proof Contacts.
- In the Attributes section, specify any attributes you need for this contact.
- Click OK.
The contact is added and the Contacts page opens.