Each page in CRM.pad contains a header that can contain up to three lines displaying the following:
- First row (always displayed): Info area name, navigation button (e.g. Back) and the Home, Search and Control Center button.
- Second row: Tiles (if available).
- Third row: Quick actions and Actions menu.
Two types of headers are available:
- Standard headers providing the standard functions for the user. Standard headings are info area-specific.
- Special headers providing different/additional functions. They can be info area-specific or info area-independent.