Adding a Button
Buttons are added to the header group of the desired info area for each view.
To add a button to the Details (or any other) view:
- Switch to the header group (e. g. Expand) of the desired info area (e. g. Person).
- Select a button in the drop-down list at the end of the existing buttons and click on (Add).
- Click on the button's name to open the button's details.
- Click on Copy to this configuration to switch to the Edit mode, then click on (Edit) besides Action to assign the action that will be executed when the user clicks on this button.
- Define the action's parameters. The mandatory parameters depend on the selected button.